RECASTING - A must read ...

i never said i didnt do it...i dont have remorse, i did nothing wrong...it wont happen again, and the long windedness is really overwhelming...

didnt even read your post Chris, i dont care...all i care about are my customers that need me to come thru...cheers...

ok can we ban this guy already? honestly... what a ********

I understand what you are saying and that is actually very commendable of you with this mess going on.
And for whatever it's worth now coming from me, I take it as honesty.

Sadly, this has gone as far as I am willing to allow it to go. While I know many of you have been calling for heads to roll, I am a big believer in giving people an opportunity to admit to their mistakes and take a different direction. I tried to offer that opportunity to Fettdad in the face of heavy criticism because I strongly believe in forgiveness and the ability of people to atone for their past mistakes and be better. However, Fettdad's responses made it clear he had no desire what-so-ever to rectify this situation and was entirely unrepentant for his actions. I stand by my previous statement that Fettdad HAS been a positively contributing member to this site for years and I am very sorry to see that he not only chose to take this path, but for reasons unknown decided to stick by it to the very bitter end. He has been permanently banned not only for recasting Chris' holster, but moreso for his unwillingness to sincerely apologize and find a solution to the situation he created. That kind of attitude is simply not conducive to our community.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back