Rebelscum's ESB Fett Replica

Iam confused and iam a nub ;) gotta love me.. lol

Anyway, first of all this ESB Fett is one the most amazing suits i have see ever! The amount of detail and work is so awesome!
Iam confused on this prop, it looks so much like the suit that was made for Jeremy but it isn't or am i hallucinating?

Iam confused on this prop, it looks so much like the suit that was made for Jeremy but it isn't or am i hallucinating?

The same group made two costumes back to back, one for Jeremy and one for Rebelscum... so yeah, they do look very similar!

Iam confused and iam a nub ;) gotta love me.. lol

Anyway, first of all this ESB Fett is one the most amazing suits i have see ever! The amount of detail and work is so awesome!

Spideyfett & Darthmiller orchestrated the JB Fett Project with several other TDH members involved and the effort was pretty much replicated for Rebelscum.com's Philip Wise on his very own ESB Fett, suburb results each time! (y)

:cheers

The same group made two costumes back to back, one for Jeremy and one for Rebelscum... so yeah, they do look very similar!

Aha, when i first saw the pictures i was like "This is the Jeremy suit right..?" indeed they do look so much alike. Both outstanding works of art, the detail is amazing.

Spideyfett & Darthmiller orchestrated the JB Fett Project with several other TDH members involved and the effort was pretty much replicated for Rebelscum.com's Philip Wise on his very own ESB Fett, suburb results each time! (y)

:cheers

This also cleares up alot ;) Indeed when i saw the list of the actual makers involved alot of it is consistent with Jeremy's suit. I guess they should start making a suit for me ;)

Hey

there anyone know where I can buy the complete costume like this photo ESB Boba Fett and

I send it to my country mexico

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back