PM

Fetterling

Jr Hunter
How does one PM someone? I am trying to place orders (e.g. Woodman, Batninja) and not sure if they are going through or not. Please tell me the avenue and proper protocol. I don't want to inadvertently be an annoyance. I have no timeframe for my build, just like to know if I got my orders get through. Please and thank you.

Just left-click on the username of the person you want to PM then choose Send Message from the pop-up menu. Or post in their for sale threads (as I saw you already did) and also mention that you sent a PM for them.

How to PM.jpg

From a technical stand point it is a pain if you are using the mobile version on your phone ( at least my iPhone is) . I don't think you can just click the persons name and send one. You either have to go into messages and manually compose one or switch to the full site version ( which is what I do) and send it that way.

That's just my experience and maybe I'm missing something but it is easier to send on the full site version

From a technical stand point it is a pain if you are using the mobile version on your phone ( at least my iPhone is) . I don't think you can just click the persons name and send one. You either have to go into messages and manually compose one or switch to the full site version ( which is what I do) and send it that way.

That's just my experience and maybe I'm missing something but it is easier to send on the full site version
It was a pain on my phone too. I got tapatalk and its great to have on the phone. It organizes all of my forums into one app, and notifies me instantly of evething that happens on the forums.

Alex

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back