Phoenix Comicon 2016!

There are several members of the 501st, including the Dune Sea Garrison, that usually attend.
I know a couple of those guys who live around Phoenix and Tucson.

It's cool that show has developed into something so popular. I went when I lived down there
back in 2008 and it was a pretty small event. I think it was just called "Cactus Con" back then. :)

There are several members of the 501st, including the Dune Sea Garrison, that usually attend.
I know a couple of those guys who live around Phoenix and Tucson.

It's cool that show has developed into something so popular. I went when I lived down there
back in 2008 and it was a pretty small event. I think it was just called "Cactus Con" back then. :)

yeah its pretty huge out here now. packed to the brim on the weekend days. decent turn out for the DSG too except last year, the only boba they had was a really nice guy, in a backwards rubies supreme and Sanuks. definitely an opportunity for some TDH presence. hopefully i can get off the couch someday soon and take my submission pics so i can help fill the boba void they had last year lol

Sent from my R2 unit

yeah its pretty huge out here now. packed to the brim on the weekend days. decent turn out for the DSG too except last year, the only boba they had was a really nice guy, in a backwards rubies supreme and Sanuks. definitely an opportunity for some TDH presence. hopefully i can get off the couch someday soon and take my submission pics so i can help fill the boba void they had last year lol

Sent from my R2 unit

Duude.. Im not part of the 501st either. Even though the Fett I have is 80 percent done. I tried applying twice and could never get a response. We could Fett together at PCC. Also the night partaaays is totally worth it.

Edit. Changed the percentage of completion for my ESB. I Still have a lot of work to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
i might be going. might even have my build done in time.
do i need to worry about getting tickets super early or is it possible to get them a couple weeks before the event ?

i might be going. might even have my build done in time.
do i need to worry about getting tickets super early or is it possible to get them a couple weeks before the event ?

I have never worried about getting my tickets in advance. However, PCC tickets sales have been doubling almost every year so I would suggest getting them in advanced. If you need a place to stay let me know, I already have a room at the Hyatt.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back