New Bounty Hunter Reporting For Duty

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Merlin707, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Merlin707

Merlin707 New Member

Hello all,

I’m Liam and I’ve taken the first steps in my Boba Fett build by purchasing the Master Replicas Helmet & Blaster.

This is not my first stab at cosplay, for the last four years I’ve displayed as the Green Ranger and Hawkeye.

I have a military background which helps with how I display myself. 15 years in the Royal Air Force and multiple deployments to Afghanistan have helped mould my character and understand how bounty hunters / mercenaries operate.

I look forward to trooping with you all soon.

Evan1701, InvogueUK and WhiteShadow like this.
  2. WhiteShadow

WhiteShadow Member

Welcome. Great to have you ...

3. CannonFodder347

CannonFodder347 New Member

Welcome to the struggle...
    ESB Boba Fett Work in Progress here that started back in February.
    Have a good amount of gear in but to me the best parts - helmet, jetpack, armor, gauntlets, EE3 blaster are still in limbo from vendors..
    Once I get those I think I will feel like its finally a realistic worthwhile process... for now it feels like I hit a brick wall.
    Patience is the key as I am learning.. and researching.
    Good Luck

4. bobawomble

bobawomble New Member

welcome to Fett insanity and the joy thereof o_O good luck and its like being a doctor ! Its all about patience

5. Merlin707

Merlin707 New Member

Hey guys that is for the welcomes.

I know what you mean, it’s killing me waiting for these last few parts to come in.

Itching to start trooping for the dark side rather than Zordon or the Avengers.