lineage helmets

Sliper8

New Hunter
so I'm new and a bit confused with lineage helmets I'm assuming it means a cast of the screen used helmet but I could be wrong, also I've seen posts saying some helmets shrink or something , how does this happen if anyone could explain it that would be really good. also I'm curious to where to get the best lineage Boba Fett helmets from either ROTJ or ESB , if anyone can help or let me know I'd really appreciate it , thanks

Well pretty much all of the info you seek is in this thread. A long read but if you want to know, then it’s worth it.

For helmet kits look at Vivafett on Instagram and Minutefett on Instagram/Etsy

It depends what you want.

If you want an unaltered Special Edition (Empire Hero used in the Special Edition) the best helmets are MachineCraft and RS Prop's G2 helmets. Makers like Minutefett, Viva Fett, Chris Jones aka Fett Pride, all sell these too but they're G4/G5 casts.

If you're looking for a cleaned up hero helmet for an Empire Strikes Back helmet Viva Fett, Minute Fett, Boba Maker, etc sell cleaned up hero casts.

Well pretty much all of the info you seek is in this thread. A long read but if you want to know, then it’s worth it.

For helmet kits look at Vivafett on Instagram and Minutefett on Instagram/Etsy
cool , thanks you very much

It depends what you want.

If you want an unaltered Special Edition (Empire Hero used in the Special Edition) the best helmets are MachineCraft and RS Prop's G2 helmets. Makers like Minutefett, Viva Fett, Chris Jones aka Fett Pride, all sell these too but they're G4/G5 casts.

If you're looking for a cleaned up hero helmet for an Empire Strikes Back helmet Viva Fett, Minute Fett, Boba Maker, etc sell cleaned up hero casts.
do either machine craft replicas or rs props sell the helmets anymore though , also what's diffirent about g2 and g4 etc, also what does a cleaned up hero cast mean

Cleaned up means restored to the condition it was back in 1979/80. The helmet was moulded a few yeara ago and had a few more cracks and paint chips.

G2 are the closest and more detailed casts. G4 are a little bit smaller (1-2% smaller) and lack some detail or have it softer than G2.

do either machine craft replicas or rs props sell the helmets anymore though , also what's diffirent about g2 and g4 etc, also what does a cleaned up hero cast mean
The difference between a G2 and a G4 is almost impossible to tell side by side. You still see EVERY little detail on the G4. I highly recommend picking one up from minutefett, you won’t regret it!

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back