Leaving the community most of you guys are awesome but...

Well I was just trying to make right and trying to turn your 200$ helmet into a 700$ helmet...I didn't have time before and I do now wich I have explained numerous times..I do not want to add any more stress on you but I won't let something go that is going to threaten my reputation because I am true to my word and I am a good salesman I stick with my deals and I always keep good communication I've never ripped anybody off and I never plan to

Well I was just trying to make right and trying to turn your 200$ helmet into a 700$ helmet...I didn't have time before and I do now wich I have explained numerous times..I do not want to add any more stress on you but I won't let something go that is going to threaten my reputation because I am true to my word and I am a good salesman I stick with my deals and I always keep good communication I've never ripped anybody off and I never plan to

No worries bud. Before you forget you need to mark your gauntlets sold so some one does not mistakenly think you still have them. If you like you can repost the armor I made you in the cargo bay again if you need to.

No worries bud. Before you forget you need to mark your gauntlets sold so some one does not mistakenly think you still have them. If you like you can repost the armor I made you in the cargo bay again if you need to.
Gauntlets are pending payment that's why they're still posted

I just finished reading this....just to set the record straight...

Cyberpyrot:

I am pretty new to the community as well, and i have found invaluable information regarding all things Boba Fett, and a AWESOME community of people who loves costuming the same way you do. I even learned, such as yourself, to paint my own stuff, and nothing is more satisfying that to make things happen yourself.

As it may have been stated, yes, i remember back when you started offering metal armor here in the forum. i got all excited and i paid all the money in advance that you were asking ($1200 if I'm not mistaken} and i even remember you weren't taking any money until you were completely sure you will deliver it on time and all complete. so when it got to my turn, i send the money and proceeded to patiently wait. until then there was no issue, because i also remember you said it would take a month or so until the armor was done and completed. i remember telling you about armor size and it was all ok until that point of time.

After that, i really don't understand what went weird... I just know that you send me the armor, and the back plate was completely deformed and not in a wearable condition AT ALL. I asked for a replacement and i was willing to wait as long as necessary . You told me you haven't perfected the technique to make them right, and YOU offered me a FULL refund for the trouble. I did not asked for a full refund, you did. And then now you're saying I tried to rip you off? i even have the text of you saying that it was no problem at all... so now, 3 months later, you are saying i took you for a ride, and i took advantage of you? I don't get that.

I have made friends here, and made multiple business transactions with a few members of the forum, and i still do. I am not taking ANYONE for a free ride. I wish to continue to do so, and comments like this damage the reputation of the buyer and seller as well. I have still dealings with Jonbenn, even though he's late with the painting of my helmet due to his personal problems, I still never rushed him for my stuff even though i had the right to. Im not siding with anyone, just stating the facts. I just don't get why getting all flabbergasted with me when even in a previous post that Jonbenn put about my stuff, you said to me: "That's why I never said anything negative about you. My fault had the tables been turned I would have at least offered to cover cost of materials but that's what is different between us. I have no issues with you"

No issues and still you said here:" PS. You and Styyker feel free to spin the story any way you wish it does not matter every one know my heart and my moral compass points straight". Well, my moral compass is straight also, and I'm not spinning the story at all and you know it. And, if you had any issue to solve with me, you should've said something then, or kept some of the money when the time arose. I didn't pressured you for it at all...so comments like: I "managed to get armor out of you for free", and "you didn't get nothing in return" are totally out of place. I PAID you and it was YOUR OWN IDEA to refund the money.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry Stryker that was not really directed at you. I was cool with that I did make a mistake with the back plate and I needed time to get it right. I was ok with it we where clear.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back