Jodo Kast?

My take is this.....

If you wanna do a Jodo Kast, then do it. The beskar is the sickest since Boba. I like the character, to an extent, and will eventually build a Jodo suit of my own (and bug the heck out of Joe when I do, so as to be accurate as possible). End of the day, who cares what anybody else thinks. Hell, we ESB/ROTJ/ROTJ SE Boba's cant even agree, what makes you think our opinion on another character is any more than the same biased speculation. I think if you have the dedication to build it, you'll find plenty of us giving you a big pat on the back. :)
(y) well done.

Now I feel a little guilty about my whole rant:lol: You're absolutely right. I just felt the need to 'represent' Jodo, because he seems to be viewed pretty harsh here.

mandosoldier said:
I think Fett's rep gives him an edge that the
others just cannot mat h, who's more scary a big lizard who couldn't keep
the hunters guild together, or the hunter who apprently never dies, always
gets his target and has been seen mouthing off to Vader and walking away
from it
Interesting take on it, and a solid argument. In my opinion, the tall, emotionless, assassin droid is the most intimidating:) (IG-88)

I find it ironic that people on this board would dis' Jodo Kast for impersonating Boba Fett. Is'nt that what the majority of you do on a regular basis?
Maybe I'm a little biast though as I'll be rolling out my own TEOD Jodo as soon as my boots, collar and back armor arrive!
That always made me laugh too

I've got groin, butt and a knee to go ... but PM me with regards to the CRL

So far, Joe, yours is the best I've seen (and to my knowledge, the first accurate one ever done), and raises the bar pretty high for any one of us entertaining the idea of replicating Jodo. The amount of research you put into the character and armor was mind boggling. The fact that it was 501st is impressive on its own. So, I would say, your rant was well earned.

So far, Joe, yours is the best I've seen (and to my knowledge, the first accurate one ever done), and raises the bar pretty high for any one of us entertaining the idea of replicating Jodo. The amount of research you put into the character and armor was mind boggling. The fact that it was 501st is impressive on its own. So, I would say, your rant was well earned.

As much as i would like to say that costume is mine dsonik, that costume is craig's. Hes the bar that im shooting for though.

The best and most accurate Jodo Kast costume I have seen is our own board member Craig aka Jodo Kast III. He is the source on Jodo Kast!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back