I'm back...

Balancesheet

Active Hunter
Some of you might remember me. I started a Jango in August 2011...sold him due to financial reasons in March 2013. Here are some pics if you are not familiar:

251869_582191972031_1329603424_n (1).jpg

My parts were:

1) Helmet by Cruzer (BKBT); Painted by Saint_Nasty
2) Flight Suit by Bobamaker
3) Flak Jacket by Bobamaker
4) Collar/Shoulder/Chest/Ab Armor by Bobamaker
5) Gauntlets by Cruzer
6) Gloves by the brand Merona at Target
7) Girth by Ribann
8.) Ammo Belt by Seeker
9) Cod Armor by Cruzer
10) Holsters by Cruzer
11) Thigh Armor by Cruzer
12) Knee Armor w/ darts by Dark-Side
13) Shin Armor by Cruzer
14) Boot Armor by Cruzer
15) Jetpack by Man of War; painted by Ribann
16) Back Armor by Cruzer

Extras:
15) Master Replicas Westars
16) Jetpack Harness V3 by Seeker
17) Size 10.5 Bedford STUs (the real deal)

My financial situation has changed where not only can I attempt to rebuild my Jango, but KEEP my Jango once I make it.

I'm not going to be fishing for all the parts all up front immediately, but I do have one question:

Where do I get an ACCURATE flight suit and flak jacket? I had Bobamaker's soft parts last time and I wasn't entirely satisfied. I know LadySewForUs has run into some tough times. Curious, where do I go for soft parts?

Thanks guys, and good to be back!

Arkady( used to be part of ladysewsforus I believe) can make the Flight suit, and her work is AWESOME.
the flak vest will have to be either Bobamaker, ladyghost4459, or loanstar (from Germany).

And welcome back man!

Last edited by a moderator:
Arkady( used to be part of ladysewsforus I believe) can make the Flight suit, and her work is AWESOME.
the flak vest will have to be either Bobamaker, ladyghost4459, or loanstar (from Germany).

And welcome back man!

Debbie is bankrupt and owes lots of people (including me) a lot of money.

I sure as hell hope this person is in no way still tied to Debbie, this smells off to me.

Time I started doing some research I think.. (Sorry for the thread hijack)

Nothing off in my post, and I'm going on hearsay that Arkasy used to be somewhat affiliated with ladyswesforus. I don't know all the past on that crud, but Carole(Arkady) is one of the most trustworthy makers on this forum.

I'd check with Arkady here on the forum. She does MANY Boba FS's, but can do a Jango. I mentioned the other makers for the leather vest, as I know she doesn't make those. Look at her thread for bargain FS's in the boba costume section. You would not regret it.

Welcome back Ribann! Absolutely contact Carole (Arkady) for the flight suit. I've trooped in my for two years now and it still looks great. The quality and accuracy of her materials are the best!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back