Hey :)

CC5138

New Hunter
I would love to get to the introductions part but first I need admin help xD
Ok here's my tale of woe. I used to role play a lot with my friend and we came up with our own designations. (This was before I knew anything about the legions and stuff) I sought out costuming sites because I turn 18 this year and really want to get into costuming and hopefully join the 501st in the next year. That said, I was thinking of my username for this sight and thought "Ok cool I'll just use that old designation.". I've now learnt that there is a guy at a 501st Florida Garrison with that designation. I would like to change my name ASAP, I don't want to encounter any issues with someone nor do I want a bad rep... Also.. Haha, I was so excited to get into this that I rushed the hell out of my registration and as I was trying to find a fix to this little identity crisis thing, I realized I accidentally selected the wrong birth year... Any help is greatly appreciated! I attempted to contact a supervisor via the "Contact Us" tab but it would not send out my request so I'm in a bit of a situation. Quick and easy help would be great, if possible, I want to get to know the community here. :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back