Helmet stencils

jonbenm

Hunter
Hey y'all ..so I've been having a lot of trouble trying to size the stencils correctly the full color ones and the color separation my biggest problem is not having a printer to mess with I have to go to the library to mess with it..So that brings me to my question..do any of my brothers/sisters here at TDH have an extra set of stencils that they're not using or could somebody print them out and send them so me? I will be more than happy to pay for your time doing this either way used or new.

Oh cool, search for AlexEXE Boba Fett on YouTube, AlexEXE is my channel. I detailed the percentages that worked for my helmet, most of the dome was 93%, the right cheek as you're looking at it was 92% I think and the mandibles and other cheek were all 95%. Rear panels were 95% as well. You'll still have to shift the stencils around a bit, but just use some parts of the stencils as landmarks and base your next layer off of those, hope that helps! I just found out my plane has WiFi lol

Oh cool, search for AlexEXE Boba Fett on YouTube, AlexEXE is my channel. I detailed the percentages that worked for my helmet, most of the dome was 93%, the right cheek as you're looking at it was 92% I think and the mandibles and other cheek were all 95%. Rear panels were 95% as well. You'll still have to shift the stencils around a bit, but just use some parts of the stencils as landmarks and base your next layer off of those, hope that helps! I just found out my plane has WiFi lol
Thank you Raizo! I appreciate it dude you are awesome!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back