Hello from Phoenix, Az

kelev

Hunter
Hi there. Like others, I've been viewing the forums for awhile but never got around to posting anything.

I've been slowly putting together a 501st-worthy ROTJ Boba Fett. It's a very slow process, as I've got 3 young daughters at home, my paying job, and other volunteer work I help with.

My wife and I scratch-built a couple carboard/fiberglass helmets for a Star Wars event in town, I'm looking to replace it with a resin bucket since my current one is definitely not where it needs to be.

I have all the armor pieces (chest, back, knees, shoulders) and decent gauntlets, though I'm hoping to upgrade the gauntlets as they're severely lacking in some details.

My next goal is to obtain a flightsuit, though i'm debating on having someone weather it for me since we're moving houses soon and I dont have much space/time to work on much myself.

Hoping to get some guidance as I put everything together.
Definitely a newbie question here: should I create a separate WIP to track my progress or should I keep everything on this thread?

Thanks for all the amazing how-to and resourse posts, research has been fun.

Welcome! I'm new as well, and am busy improving a costume I initially made for halloween and then improved/completed (almost) for the Episode 7 premier and now am just improving a little here and there. I'll eventually get to 501st level but am also happy to have mine be custom in some ways.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back