Hello All,

Kennethmterry

New Hunter
I am a New B here and wish to introduce myself. I live in Concord, NC and work in Charlotte. I have some experience with costuming but I am eager to learn more so I can eventually produce professional quality builds. I am a metal fabricator and painter, using automotive style finishes. I have am extreme eye for detail and can often times take it to the extreme. I am looking forward to building a new addition to my Star Wars collection. I have a fear that my ideas for my armor will not conform to the standards put in place for the Mando Mercy though. I am going to need a great deal of guidance and suggestions in order comply with the standards. I welcome any and all advise and suggestions up front and look forward to the "CONSTRUCTIVE" criticism. Hence the word "CONSTRUCTIVE".

What ideas are you worried wont conform to the Mercs? I'm curious as to what you plan on doing because with your background it could be pretty cool. Welcome to the forum and good luck!

Welcome mate,
Any costume here is do-able and will be a lot of fun as long as the golden rule is followed = Research.
Research saves money, time and huge frustration. Ask around, check other people's build threads and make a plan prior to starting anything.
Starting and running a build thread I have found has been the biggest benefit. Throwing up plans and ideas can flush out problems before money and time are invested.
Good luck with your build, it sounds like you've got the skills required to make it look great.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back