Has a Glenross ever been for sale here?

01Hawk

Active Hunter
I didn't see any headings listing one for sale when I searched. Obviously there are posts were people have found them, but has one ever been sold openly? There is picture on some Chinese Star Wars page from 2010 showing someone with about 12 I think. Do the Vader guys have better luck or hoard them?

I saw people finding them for sale,just wasn't sure if anyone sold one who knew what it was. I guess the posts could have been deleted. Just trying to get a feel for how much I will
Have to spend if/when one comes up for sale. I am still banking on finding a random one hopefully

i remember someone found one in a dental lot on e-bay randomly..he paid like $350 for the whole lot to get the expander and then relisted the lot without it....or something to that effect

I have never seen any for sale on here... I have known one or two people to have found them before.... I was lucky enough to pick up a metal casting of one a few years ago.

I mean, I've even gone as far as contacting old orthodontists offices in Australia... one of the holy grails of this costume if you find the correct size. :/

I wonder if anyone has thought to track down the original metal mold or metal company that made them...

I've never seen any for sale anywhere. I been searching constantly for one, more than daily, for well over a year.

I have been looking on 4 different country's eBays and not seen one since I started. $350 would be a bit steep but I light pay that for one. The Michell parts seem expensive but I got them relatively cheap by waiting and looking in the right country. The towel was a bargain at $120 in my mind. If I could get one at $100 I would be happy. Guess I will start looking in antique shops more

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back