Flightsuit and Flak Vest tutorial?

VIARPE

Hunter
Hello,
my girlfirend studies fashion, so she could help me to achieve a perfect flightsuit and flak vest for cheap :$
She has access to regular sewing machines and also overlock.
Wich is the best tutorial on how to make this pieces? (ESB)
I know that there's a post with the flak vest cut pattern, but I haven't seen one of the flightsuit. Does it exist?
Also, what are the best materials to do these?
Thank you!

Vicente.

Hey again,

For my flightsuit pattern i used a baggy pair of pants, and a large sweater. Folded them in half and drew out half of the flightsuit, then drew the other half. Stormcrow85 fid his like that and it looks great!!

Alex

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560

Hello,
my girlfirend studies fashion, so she could help me to achieve a perfect flightsuit and flak vest for cheap :$
She has access to regular sewing machines and also overlock.
Wich is the best tutorial on how to make this pieces? (ESB)
I know that there's a post with the flak vest cut pattern, but I haven't seen one of the flightsuit. Does it exist?
Also, what are the best materials to do these?
Thank you!

Vicente.
I would use Arkady's pattern she listed she is very good at making them. Make sure to check the close up pictures on the sleeves for the stitching patterns. I have a YouTube video or two where I made mine. I made the pants and top in two sections and put them together after

Sent from my Nexus 5X

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back