For Sale Fettinator Industries consolidated sales thread

Discussion in 'Cargo Hold' started by Jc27, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Jc27

Jc27 Active Member

I still have a few beacon kits, TF and FPH2 light kits available, and I may have a servo kit ready in a week or so. If there is interest in the self contained kit, let me know. I would need a few preorders though since I am out of circuit boards for that light kit.

ThatRndmBounty likes this.
  2. Fett4u

Fett4u Active Member

I am interested in a self contained RF light kit

3. Jc27

Jc27 Active Member

If I can get 4 people to preorder a self contained kit, that will allow me to start ordering parts like the circuit board and transistors.

4. OhrenFalco

OhrenFalco New Member

How much for a servo kit? and what does it include?

5. Jc27

Jc27 Active Member

The inventory list in your post is not correct, I do not have any servo kits, self contained or modified rangefinder light kits on stock.
    I may have a servo kit ready for purchase by next week.
    The servo kit comes with a servo, 2 correct alco pushbutton switches, a servo coupler, a battery holder, servo controller board with enclosure, and 2 wireless transmitters. There should be a video or two of the servo kit in the first post in this thread.

LaKkenFETT likes this.
  6. kelev

kelev Jr Member

I'm in for a self contained kit. Would love to be on the next run.

7. Jc27

Jc27 Active Member

OK, so it looks like I have 2 people interested in a self contained light kit run. If I can get 2 more, I will send out paypal info for preorders and start ordering parts. It looks like the lead time for the circuit boards is about 3 weeks. The other parts I need I either already have or can get while the boards are being made.

kelev likes this.
  8. LaKkenFETT

LaKkenFETT New Member

I have a FPH2. I am most definitely interested in FPH2 servo. Also will the self contained kit work with my helmet? I’m just not quit clear. Thanks

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  9. Jc27

Jc27 Active Member

The self contained kit does not require an external battery or a hollow stalk to run wires through, everything is contained inside the RF topper.
    The fph2 topper will not work with a self contained kit, the red led holes won’t line up and the clear piece of the topper takes up too much room inside.
    The fph2 light kit is specifically designed for the fph2 RF topper, but you dinners a hollow stalk so wires can run through it.
    The servo kit is separate and does not include any lights for the rangefinder.

10. SupRsloth

SupRsloth New Member

Confirming I'm interested in the self contained light kit

11. LaKkenFETT

LaKkenFETT New Member

Thank you for the great explanation. I went ahead and ordered a FPH2 light kit and a beacon kit on 01/06/18. Transaction ID: 4R168035RK5865825. I’m definitely on board for your next batch of FPH2 Servos.
    -Cheers

12. Jc27

Jc27 Active Member

Thanks for the purchase, the kits are going out today,and you should have them by the weekend. Make sure you download the FPH2 PDF in the first post of this sales thread.
    My servo kit is not designed for any particular helmet, it should work with just about all of different maker helmets.

LaKkenFETT likes this.
  13. Td32702

Td32702 New Member

I'm down for a self contained kit run.

kelev likes this.
  14. robotzo

robotzo Jr Member

So to be clear, the self contained kit doesn't fit the TF topper?

15. LaKkenFETT

LaKkenFETT New Member

Thank you brother.

16. Jc27

Jc27 Active Member

Correct, the TF topper can only use the TF light kit.

17. Jc27

Jc27 Active Member

Ok, I ordered just about everything I need except the circuit boards for a run of self contained RF light kits. I need at least 4 preorders to be able to place the circuit board order. If you want a preorder, post up below, and a a small thank you for placing a preorder, shipping within the USA will be free.

18. Td32702

Td32702 New Member

I want to preorder a self contained kit please

19. SupRsloth

SupRsloth New Member

I would still like a pre-order self contained light kit.

20. Jc27

Jc27 Active Member

When I get 2 more poeple to post here for preorders, I will send out my paypal info.

21. kelev

kelev Jr Member

I'm still in for the self contained light kit! :)

22. Jc27

Jc27 Active Member

Here are 3 of the preorder names. I need at least 4 before I send out the paypal info:
    1. TD32702
    2. supRsloth
    3. kelev

23. Soundwave

Soundwave Jr Member

Interested in a servo kit!

LaKkenFETT likes this.
  24. Fett4u

Fett4u Active Member

Go ahead and put me in the pre order

25. kelev

kelev Jr Member