ESB Boba Fett

Barcode

Hunter
I know that I have not partaken on a build thread for my ESB Boba Fett. I am not 100% finished, I just wanted to share my progress and welcome any feedback from our community of Fett's! Cheers!
image1.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

image2.jpeg

whats not done? looks complete to me, besides the helmet...

I don't have my holster on with my Pulce or my Fettronics inside my chest plate. =]

Thanks for the kind words guys! I am SUPER stoked to finish when my helmet & jet pack are complete.

- - - Updated - - -

And if anyone is looking around the forums here, Fett4Real is my artist that I commissioned for my paint work. He's awesome to work with. I am sure there are many other painters that provide quality work as well.

It looks really good. A bit of unsolicited advice; your shoulder armor could be higher, closer to the collar etc. But man it looks pretty good.

It looks really good. A bit of unsolicited advice; your shoulder armor could be higher, closer to the collar etc. But man it looks pretty good.

Yeh, I agree...

I actually think you should have the vest tailored a little...might be a bit to wide in the shoulders causing this issue.

Yeah after looking this over I am going to have my vest tailored to bring the sleeves up onto the shoulders and the bottom up an inch to move my armor plates higher. Thanks guys.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back