EE3

how much money do u think i have?!?!?!
Darth Dad
....Enough to get a couple of these. Maybe one for display and the other to troop with?
1652457393145.png

In all seriousness, the Field Marshal/Blaster Factory is a great all metal piece to consider. I considered it for a while myself. But in the end couldn't really justify the price. But I do mean, my god.....such a gorgeous kit!
1652454937354.png

Again, for me, the price? No can do, and just like Mark Cuban....
Mark Cuban - Reasons I'm out.gif

Since I wanted that high quality but not so much so that it breaks the bank, I went to Sidewinder for mine. If I'm not mistaken Sidewinder has been doing this for well over a decade. And built up a great reputation for having an excellent EE-3 (Both ESB and ROTJ) as well as having great communication with his customers. He's got a page setup: sidwinderforge Page21

But if interested I'd say ping him here as he's quite responsive.

I went with a ROTJ EE-3 and had him finish the entire thing. There was a bit of a wait as he's constantly got orders to fulfill. I paid for mine in December 2021 and beginning of April of this year I was treated with.....
EE-3 Unboxing.jpg

EE-3 - Disassembled.jpg

And it was super easy to put together, with very little effort!
EE-3 - Assembled - Pic 1.jpg

EE-3 - Assembled - Pic 2.jpg

The scope is machined aluminum and NOT a real scope, but I did have him install two glass lenses to complete that look.
Sidewinder - Iron's EE3 with Lenses.JPG

Prior to Sidewinders EE-3, I went with a really budget EE-3 from a gal known as AprilStormProps on Etsy. I think it was like $100 and was a kit I needed to sand, and paint to finish. Again, I made a few alterations to it but was never really satisfied. I don't think this seller has the EE-3 Kit available at this time either. So, which ones on Etsy are you looking at?

Regards,
-Iron

Last edited:
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back