EE Mando 14 Action Figure Pack characters

yeah...the rc looks cool...so im kind of hoping that one of the figure will be skirata...a figure of him would RULE!...him or vau and mird...either would be cool

I read somewhere that Karen Traviss intended for the sand color armored fig to be Kal SKirata, but once the sculptors showed her his face, very very young, she told them to just change his name & make him a seperate fig. There's no justice that Skirata & Walon Vau are not part of this pack.

I'm currently making my 1st custom set of kit & I think I'm going to mostly go with Llats Ward, he's green & has a yellow Mythosaur skull on his chest, color scheme & look & I'll even have a matching faux-hawk on under the helmet. Yeah.

You talkin' about this Llats Ward armor? (A sneak peek).

IMG_4521.png

wow someone has 3 force fx sabers lol...that looks a lot cooler than i thought it would lol....fair play well done!

FYI, a Jodo/Boba Comic 2-pack is still rumored to be upcoming. 8)

P.S. - Forget the FX sabers, he's got dolphins on his desk! :lol:p;):)

FYI, a Jodo/Boba Comic 2-pack is still rumored to be upcoming. 8)

Yeah, I've been saying they should come out with a Twin Engines of Destruction comic 2-pack since they started the comics two-packs. At least we're getting some Fenn Shysa and Tobbi Dala figures in the next wave of comic two-packs. Although, I wish they would have painted their armor a little better, though. It's all way too green for my tastes. At least they'll have Jaig Eyes on their helmets.

Don't call it a comeback, it's a thread hijack!!!!! :lol:

Anyone have good pics of the figures in the pack?

I've done a little more work on Llats.

IMG_4960.jpg

IMG_5682.jpg

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back