DVH/7CS (Darth Voorhees) UPDATES 2019

Hey All! Posting another update :)

Here is the current Jetpack list as of today. The first 2 on the list that are in progress should be done in less than a week. I had to move one up the list as i promised to have this pack to him for halloween, i hope that didnt cause any issues for the rest of you. I will be starting packs 3&4 (simultaneously) by the end of next week.

1- Lidocaine ROTJ SE - (IN PROGRESS)
2- xXMrScaryXx ROTJ (Mid October) - (IN PROGRESS)

3-B.kieffer SuperTrooper
4-Paul G ROTJ

5- Troy S ROTJ (December)

6- EricG96 Jango (Febuary)

I have 1 Jetpack kit ready to go if anyone needs! Just shoot over to the preferred vendors section and "buy it now" ! :)

Fiberglass ROTJ left gauntlet tops
Ill be casting these this coming week. Took a little longer than expected due to some other commistments, but i'll be on these in a few days!

1 Mugatu -
2 SUTT4869 -
3 Emperor Fett -
4 Darren Stocks -
5 Branden Louis Owens -

In other news:

I will no longer be making Boba Fett helmets. The current available helmets such as the FPH2 that Wasted Fett does are great and i dont see the need for yet another. I will however still make a Mando helmet, based off of my previous ESB helmet. No dent, no physical damge, no wavy brow, but i'll keep the slight ESB flare. i will also be tweaking the helmet a bit to make the front to back deeper..which is what i was going to do with the Fett helmet, but now im just going to eliminate the Fett details. These will work for a super trooper or generic Mando.

The vac table.... STILL in the same place with it, but hoping to buy some wood soon and get the rest of the wood parts built, which is mainly just the boxes that go around the heater and the base, and the Platen(forming surface). Then i will move onto the plumbing, and finally the electrical work.
Sales have been slow so thats holding me up a bit.

As for my eye, that issue (Central serous chorioretinopathy) is still going and still trying my best to work "around" it.

thats it for now!

Last edited:
Remember folks, in January i will no longer be using DVH at all, and fully switch over to 7CS. So any e-mail or paypal addresses with DVH in them will no longer be used.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back