Disney and LucasArts to sell their own replicas

Anovos has the high end costume liscense. It's all a little confusing how the liscensing works. Apparently PropShop did make some of the actual TFA props but their pricing for the replicas is out of control.

Anovos has the high end costume liscense. It's all a little confusing how the liscensing works. Apparently PropShop did make some of the actual TFA props but their pricing for the replicas is out of control.

Theyre making replicas of the props that are limited in quantity, licensed, and theyre the prop makers for the film... its similarly priced to the Dr Who replica props made by Rubbertoe Replicas. Theyre the prop masters for Dr Who and sell replicas of the props they make for the show....theyre both in the UK and things generally cost more from the UK, and in the UK. Sucks but it is what it is, and some people will buy it others wont....I don't plan on buying anything from them myself cause I know I can make a replica graflex for less and be as or more accurate.

Theyre making replicas of the props that are limited in quantity, licensed, and theyre the prop makers for the film... its similarly priced to the Dr Who replica props made by Rubbertoe Replicas. Theyre the prop masters for Dr Who and sell replicas of the props they make for the show....theyre both in the UK and things generally cost more from the UK, and in the UK. Sucks but it is what it is, and some people will buy it others wont....I don't plan on buying anything from them myself cause I know I can make a replica graflex for less and be as or more accurate.
Dom,
when you make a replica graflex do you start with the ole home depot sink drain pipe or do you use exhaust tubing? I only ask because a lightsaber is on my long list to do. I guess I should probably PM you this question so as not to hijack a thread!

but what about with anovos? did they sell license to both?

Anovos has the licensing to make the costumes and worn items like belts and what not, But not the licensing to make Star Wars weapons or other held items. so to the best of my knowledge there isn't any overlap.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back