Delta Leatherworks

Barcode

Hunter
I just wanted to take the time to give my thanks to Delta13Mike here on TDH.

I placed an order a bit ago for an ESB leather ammo belt that got some crazy hold placed on it or lost by USPS. Long story short after inquires on Mike's end with shipping, still nothing was resolved. Mike took it upon himself to make me another belt and ship it out. Absolutely amazing customer service from Delta Leatherworks! I cannot recommend his services enough to anyone in need of leather goods etc.

Great stuff! (y)

Delta13Mike is a highly respected and valued vendor amongst many of the Fett's here, myself included. He's incredibly quick to reply to questions and inquiry's in a professional and friendly manner. And I can honestly say that before, during and post sale, that my confidence in Delta Mike was high!

That is truly great to hear that Mike was willing to correct the issue with the USPS and after no resolution, simply made you another belt.

The belt I ordered was the ROTJ variant in May of 2020 and then shipping was a nightmare as well to the US (Thank you COVID), but two months later I got my belt! And his work? Absolutely amazing!
Ammo Belt - Delta Leatherworks 1.jpg

I love that the pouches are functional too! I always have stuffed in each one, a Lego Keychain! (Which fits perfectly too by the way)
Lego Keychain - Manadlorian.jpg

I give those to the smaller children who are scared to meet a 6'2" Boba Fett. I will say that we are usually best buddy's after I hand em' out!
:cool: (y)

Keep up the most excellent work Delta Mike!

Best,
-Iron

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back