Death Watch Clone Wars Mando Armor

The noticeable difference between the concept image and the SW Insider ref. pics is the trigger guard base, so I'm not going to sweat it. I'll mess with a narrower and taperred barrel version in my spare time and get back to the armor. For now I'll offer copies of these pistols at a reduced price to start building up funds for buying more silicone.
I did make a lightweight version of the pistol this weekend and it turned out great. It will definitely be the way to go as it reduced the weight from 14.8 oz to 8.9 oz., making a noticable difference.

Cruzer I'm sorry to have made so much new work for you, your original blaster is an amazing likeness! Sure you could make some tweaks with the detailed prints, but no-one wold have thought twice to pay a non-reduced price for all of your work to date. Charge for your work not just the end product.

Here's what I did last night, it doesn't matter if you don't fix it I'll still like your's:

gunhelp.jpg

Cruzer I'm sorry to have made so much new work for you, your original blaster is an amazing likeness! Sure you could make some tweaks with the detailed prints, but no-one wold have thought twice to pay a non-reduced price for all of your work to date. Charge for your work not just the end product.

I'm really glad you brought that pic to my attention because I had no idea it was out there. Now I'll be able to make another pistol that is more accurate. So really I should be thanking you. (y)

Thanks SUPERprops, I'm not sure if I'll start from scratch or make a completely new pistol. If you notice the pencil marks on the printed pic, they're the traced marks of my pistol in comparison to the printed pic when lined up at the trigger base. So just a little modification should do it like you suggest.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back