Clearing the air and reputation

Gilmortar

Well-Known Hunter
Ok, so I know alot of people here consider me as a "crook" because it took me a long time to ship items a few years ago when I was in the lowest point in my life.

So to be attacked in the open and say I'm a unhonorable or haven't made well on "taking people's hard earned money".

Well, I either shipped out every item I sold to people or issued a refund. I'm not a propmaker, I don't build things to sell or take commissions...I simply sold what I had previously bought for my suits.

So here and now for those who did business with me when I had a debaucle in Florida (2012)... please... PM me, what not, show me that I haven't come through and I will rectifiy it right now. Life turned around and I am on my feet again to the point I can atleast attempt to make things right instead of having my name and my fiance's name drug through the mud.

Gilmore

Brother I don't know you but I'm glad your here with us! It takes courage to correct the past and it's never easy. Good for you, best of luck.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back