Christopher Lee is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I love dracular as a kid.... Believe it or not but he release a death metal album of Xmas carols. what a cool guy he was ..

Wait...is this a necro because its old or because its about death?

Someone was probably just trying to get their post count higher. Sometimes if you have no builds to show off or feel like you have no help to give, or maybe just a little shy getting to that 50 post count can be tough.

Necro posting? Some of you clowns are strange indeed! All I was doing was giving my thoughts about a screen legend! The point of a forum is for one to provide one's thoughts.

I find hilarity in thread raisin', but this one wasn't too bad. The funny ones are where someone asks the OP a question about their build, you check to see some new post only to realize the OP has only posted once, three years ago.

I'd structure your sentences a little less aggressively...
All I'm trying to do around here is add to the conversation on various posts but it seems that this forum does indeed have a weirdo snotty ass vibe to it.

All I'm trying to do around here is add to the conversation on various posts but it seems that this forum does indeed have a weirdo snotty ass vibe to it.

This kind of stuff doesn't help.

The forum is still like anywhere else you'd interact with strangers or people you want to ask for help from; there's etiquette. You're new here, we get that. Some members have a way of being a little abrasive with their advice or guidance, but when you act like a child and lash out with name calling or insults to senior members here it really doesn't work in your favor at all. Instead of doing that, just say "Hey okay, my bad" and move on. That's it. Take it in stride.

Untitled.png

it appears as though you're post grinding; and shame on the rest of you too! you guys know better. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back