Bonjour de Montréal

AlexL

New Hunter
Dont worry, I dont only speak french..
So i'm new to the website, know it since a month but getting active now:)

I'm 16, come from Montreal Canada and need (also want to) build a Boba Fett costume for a final projet in the international baccalaureat program, which are nice words to say a simple enriched program.

I already did the simple parts like the chest parts, the shoulders armor and have the one piece suit that goes under but i feel like i'll need help for the rest If you can help me by plans or just tips, would be great.
IMPORTANT, i need to do everything by myself, so plans are okay but I cant buy a helmet from a random guy 3928 km away. Otherwise i could fail the project with beeing accused of the devil that is plagiarism, like the IB would say.

If you're going to make a helmet then go to the helmet section and look at the templates on building helmets. I would recommend using the cardstock or whatever material you would like to use but make sure that what you use is the same thickness as the templates or it will not line up. Look over the other WIP threads and get some ideas of how to build it. Have fun and good luck on your build!

thanks for the advices
! I'm building it with EVA foam 0,6mm for most of the parts so I dont think I can use cardboard, would make different textures and it could look weird maybe.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back