Anyone in California?

toofastrobot

Active Hunter
I'm planning a move to southern California early next year and was hoping to get in touch with some like-minded people out there so I'm not completely alone. I'll be in touch with the 501st out there once I move as well, but wanted to touch base here first.

Should be moving to the Upland area if all goes well.

Im in Hemet ca, fett seven is in Menifee. I know there are some more guys in Murrieta. we're about an hour from upland. There's more people for sure.Just can't think of them right now. I'm sure you'll find more friends around. Welcome to so cal.

Thanks for the replies guys, I've just made a post on the mercs board as well. Still very nervous about moving. I've not moved alone before, let alone across the country!

dynamic1 don't think we have. Or have we? Were you at Ryan's comics with deadland and fettseven two years ago. I had my son with his pre vizla. Anyways always nice meeting new people. @ catbread like I said I'm sure you won't have any problems finding good people around you.

Last edited by a moderator:
@dynamic1 don't think we have. Or have we? Were you at Ryan's comics with deadland and fettseven two years ago. I had my son with his pre vizla. Anyways always nice meeting new people. @ catbread like I said I'm sure you won't have any problems finding good people around you.

Oh yes..that was me(y)..actually, did your boy costume as the emperor at celebration?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back