Anovos fett helmet ?

I have one of the scanned helmets, what size should it be? It's fairly small.
I ask, because, the scan that Anovos did of the Kylo Ren helmet was originally printed too small, but I don't know if it was too small, because the original size would not be big enough to fit most people, or if it was too small, based on Adam Drivers original helmet.

I have one of the scanned helmets, what size should it be? It's fairly small.
I ask, because, the scan that Anovos did of the Kylo Ren helmet was originally printed too small, but I don't know if it was too small, because the original size would not be big enough to fit most people, or if it was too small, based on Adam Drivers original helmet.

Oh interesting. What measurement do you have? When I saw the Anovos compared to the FPH2 at the time they were about the same size when they're on a shelf but it should be the same size as the Dakota G2 and RS PROPS G2 helmets.

IMG_5062.jpg
IMG_5060.jpg

It's 10.5" tall and 9.75" wide

I don't think a lot of people have actually seen this helmet, so it's cool for the community! I'll measure tonight.

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back