New option for Electro Staff in the works

New option for Electro Staff in the works

In striving to make a better more accurate version of the electro staff I have designed a version to be 3D printed. I have tried to get it as close to accurate as possible based on the few reference photos available. I took some liberties to help with strength & for some portions to be 3D printed.

This will be 2 complete pieces. The tip (just over 12 inches long) & the lower half (just under 19 inches long). All that will be needed to complete this is a 3/4" PVC pipe (1.050" outsid diameter), from your local home improvement store, cut to a desired length & slide the 2 pieces onto each end. The lower half has provisions for screws & at this time the tip would need to be glued. Each piece is hollow so will be light weight.

Finalized my design & will be ordering what I would call my prototype. If happy with it & no changes need to be made this will be offered to be ordered if there is any interest. Price as it sits right now would be $315 + shipping barring any changes that may need to be made.

Here are some renders of the design.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 625x465_2154421_3361613_1404077273_edit-jpg   electro_staff_lower_comparison-jpg   electro_staff_lower_comparison_1-jpg  

electro_staff_lower_comparison_2-jpg  

Re: New option for Electro Staff in the works

Just said before: most impressive!!!!