G'day crew. Busy at work on a Boba ESB helmet at the moment, but had a few people ask me if I had done much other stuff, and been meaning to post these pics of my Boushh lid up for a while, so seemed like a good time. Im still fairly new to it all, but this was my first airbrush project, and was designed to have a nice looking helmet, but also to refine my techniques. So it' s certainly not perfect, but it came out fairly reasonably in my mind. Really enjoyed some of the differrent challenges like the leather work, and it is one of Todds beautiful casts which are simply amazing. These pics are of about a 95% completed helmet - they are the same pics I added on the Boushh builders group a while back, but since then,have added a nice stand, and some extra weathering etc. which isn't pictured. The one thing I will say, is that it was a little hazy the day I took the photos,so the main brown looks a little washed out - but in person , its far darker, and pretty spot on.
So on to the pics. Group 1 has some frontal shots and detail, while Group 2 shows some rear shots and detail. Groups 3 and 4 show some close up fine details, while Pics 5 and 6 are some comparisons with the screen used helmet and my own. As I say, the helmet has had more weathering and detail added since these shots, but they give you the general idea. Hope you enjoy, all comments, questions and feedback welcome peeps. Peace