Subscribe
    Jun 7, 2015, 10:13 PM - Boussh Leather Commission? #1

Does anyone know of someone (other than Clothears) that does leather work for the Boushh?

I'm trying to put one together for my wife, and don't want to wait the 8mos for soft parts from Clothears, and my wife is insisting on leather!

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
    2 Weeks Ago - Jul 15, 2015, 7:11 AM - Re: Boussh Leather Commission? #2

Its not really Leather its more Pig skin, and if you or your wife can sew, you can use your sewing machine, pig skin is user friendly. you just need to buy a Leather needle for your machine. You may find most of the soft parts are achievable.
    I did make my own but i don't have the time to commissions as I have my hands full making the furry creatures instead. but I'm more than happy to lend advice.
    1 Week Ago - Jul 20, 2015, 12:21 PM - Re: Boussh Leather Commission? #3

Quote MJ said: View Post
    Its not really Leather its more Pig skin, and if you or your wife can sew, you can use your sewing machine, pig skin is user friendly. you just need to buy a Leather needle for your machine. You may find most of the soft parts are achievable.
    I did make my own but i don't have the time to commissions as I have my hands full making the furry creatures instead. but I'm more than happy to lend advice.
    Thanks for the note MJ. Between my wife and I, I have the better sewing skills, and even those are barely above that of a drunk monkey. Maybe I'll take a crack at it with just cheapo cloth, and if I can manage to not destroy it, then try pig skin.

Shawn
    1 Week Ago - Jul 21, 2015, 2:28 AM - Re: Boussh Leather Commission? #4

I'm more than happy to help as much as I can.

I'm going to be redoing some of my soft parts as well. I have also taken photos when making the harder items like the cummberbun, that one took me 6 months of deep thought to work out how to do it...lol