Subscribe
    Apr 26, 2010, 12:26 AM - Boushh staff #1

I'm building a Boushh costume. I'm almost done, but I still need to build the staff. I have tried finding the pieces needed, but I have only found reference for the top of the staff, and nothing for the bottom. The plumber parts needed for the top is hard to find in the hardware stores here in Norway, so I'm kind of stuck there too.

I know there is amazing people here, and I hope someone can help we with anything that can help me build my staff! Reference pics, kits, staffs for sale, anything is welcome. I'm getting pretty desperate, so I appreciate any help you can give me.

Lisa
    May 6, 2010, 9:32 AM - Re: Boushh staff #2

Lisa,

Send a PM to jdboushh. Her name is Jeannie and should be able to help you. It might take a while to get back to you. If you don't her from her, please PM me.
    May 6, 2010, 1:11 PM - Re: Boushh staff #3

Hi!

I'm also in desperate need of a Boushh staff and can't seem to find anything anywhere. If anyone gets any good info I'd love to hear it!

I got a sideshow 12'' figure for reference, but still am having trouble tackling the staff myself.
  4. Member Since
    May 2010
    May 31, 2010, 6:16 PM - Re: Boushh staff #4

Hi all,
    I'm building a Boushh too. I found this "picture tutorial" as it is called on the rebel legion site. From what I understand it is constructed almost completely of pvc pipe.
    http://picasaweb.google.com/suzijedi...at=directlink#
  5. Jul 14, 2013, 6:21 PM - Re: Boushh staff #5

I too am having a hard time finding any info online pertaining to Boushh's staff, if anyone has made one, or has a pic of one, I would most appreciate it. All I can find are pics of the figurine's staff, presently.
    Jul 14, 2013, 8:03 PM - Re: Boushh staff #6

Quote FalconEddie1970 said: View Post
    I too am having a hard time finding any info online pertaining to Boushh's staff, if anyone has made one, or has a pic of one, I would most appreciate it. All I can find are pics of the figurine's staff, presently.
    This is a 3 year old thread