Boushh Leather Belt Buckle Help

Boushh Leather Belt Buckle Help

Hello

Hopeing someone can help push me in the right direction, I am looking for help on the buckle for the leather belt for this costume. I have a friend working on it and she wants it to be as accurate as possible. Here are a few pics of what I'm looking for:

800px-bh-boussh-belt-jpeg

p1010010-jpg

Looks like there might be some side greeblies as well, or am I seeing things?

Any help on sourcing the buckle and greeblie (if there) would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Dave

From
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Re: Boushh Leather Belt Buckle Help

There is a member of both the Boushh Builders Group (The Boushh Builders Group - Login) and The Bounty Hunter's Guild (Log In) that sells a really nice version of that buckle. I'm not sure if he currently has any for sale or not but that's definitely the best place to seek it out.

Thanks FANGS - an chance that member is on here as well?

Dave

From
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I assume he would have chimed in if he was, but I could be wrong about that. His screen name on the other two forums is zhongfett.

From
    Eastern Colorado

I just ordered a beltbuckle through zhongvador, and it really looks nice. The only thing (other than actually mounting it to a belt) you need to do is weather it. The buckle is wonderful, but too shiny to make the accurate costume.

The link on the Boushh Builders group is here (hopefully I got this inserted correctly) : The Boushh Builders Group - Login

and how to assemble such said belt should be here: The Boushh Builders Group - Login

I really hope my links worked, and that this helped to answer your questions.