Bossk Jumpsuit

From
    Detroit, Michigan

Bossk Jumpsuit

Hello all.

Kind of new here and I am in the process of building a Bossk suit. Thanks to a new found friend, I got the main body parts. I am looking for the yellow jumpsuit. I have read the forums that the original film suit was a High Altitude Windak High Pressure Suit from 1962 that I believe was used buy the Royal Air Force. I know.... Good luck trying to find one. I have seen that some great costumes have a yellow suits. Any advice where I may find a yellow flight suit or how I can make one? Thanks.

From
    California

Re: Bossk Jumpsuit

I would also like to know this as this is holding up my progress.

Right now I have a USAF flight suit that I've dyed. Would really like to know what material/kind of suit some of the members here are using that don't look like the 'Cotton' kind.

Bumpin it up.

-KuCor

Re: Bossk Jumpsuit

KuCor said: View Post
    I would also like to know this as this is holding up my progress.

Right now I have a USAF flight suit that I've dyed. Would really like to know what material/kind of suit some of the members here are using that don't look like the 'Cotton' kind.

Bumpin it up.

-KuCor
    Check out my thread, New Bossk at the Dented Helmet, and you will see my suit, an anti exposure type with horizontal chest zipper probably like the original. We do know ther was no zipper down the front like a traditional suit. The original seems to be rubberized canvas probably just like diving suits of the period, as the factory that made it also made diving suits. It also has the typical black rubber 'collar' like divings suits. I have done this with mine as well. A lot of people have seen my suit, and think it is the closest one yet to the original. The suit I use s USAF, turned inside out to the white side and then colord the mustard yellow color.

I have a lot more details and photos on the RPF and ther is a good article about the flight suit there. Just put Bossk in the search engine.