anyone do commissioned builds of todd gottfrieds boushh helmet kit?Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Oct 2015
    Oct 27, 2015, 8:25 PM - anyone do commissioned builds of todd gottfrieds boushh helmet kit? #1

hi all
    i'm thinking of buying one of todds boushh helmet kits, but don't really have the time to complete the kit on my own. he told me there is a few people here that have completed the boushh helmet kits for some of his clients. if there is anyone here who has completed one and r interested in completing one for me please let me know what you charge and post a few pics of your work.

thanks
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
    Oct 28, 2015, 1:11 AM - Re: anyone do commissioned builds of todd gottfrieds boushh helmet kit? #2

Check the cargo hold?
    Jan 14, 2016, 7:28 PM - Re: anyone do commissioned builds of todd gottfrieds boushh helmet kit? #3

i've recently completed my own boushh helmet from todd and i'll take commissions for a build. todd has given the stamp of approval on my work and has said he would happily send commissions my way.

you can check out my work/process here: http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f68/f...t-build-54161/

it was my first boushh build, but you will agree it came out quite excellent.

send me an email if you are still looking! alvomedia@me.com

here is a pic of my finished work.

dsc_7297-jpg