I sent you a PM.
Astounding work if this is actually your first build. GREAT JOB!
Do you mind listing the paints etc. you used and how you sealed/painted the EVA? That checkerboard right shoulder has got to be a PITA.
I love it.
Nice work!!! I am thinking of doing the same basis using eva foam for my wife as well!! She is absolutely dying to make Sabine!
Awesome work. Exactly what I plan to do for my daughters Sabine Costume. Since I'm all new to mando helmets, I was hoping you could share info on what pep file you used
Thanks in advance
The helmet was a pep from bo katan that was modified. Keep close attention to the rim, cheeks and the ears. These are where the main modifications needed to take place. Use many reference pics. I didnt and made many mistakes. The visor. lens is from office dept. It is a full face shield replacement. Here is the ink for the helmet.
The armor I made using templates that I made using refrence pictures and card stock. I used EVA foam that I had shapped with a heat gun and sealed it with the heat gun as well. I used 6 coats of plasti dip to covert the foam. This helps eliminate the cracking of the paint because the plasti dip is flexible. I used the spray version but they have a paintable version.
The paints that I used are
Rust- oleum ultra cover Primer /gray 269441
Rust- oleum ultra cover + primer/ Gloss real orange 249095
Rust- oleum ultra cover/ clear gloss 249117
Rust- oleum Bright Coat Metallic finish / aluminum 7715
Krylon color master paint and primer / gloss rich plum 51914
Krylon Color master purple gloss / 51913
Clothing was purchased at walmart and the armor on the chest and shoulder was velcro'd on and the elbow and knee pads were attached using straps.
came out great!
hello, where did u find the pep file for the helmet