Been working on this costume for a while now....
The helmet is done :
I first used cardboard and tape to get the shape right :
this took a while , endless reshaping , three times starting over , but in the end it kinda looked like it.
next : I took it apart and transferred the cardboard to polystyrene.
I bent the polystyrene using a paint stripper gun.
after that I kept adding pieces of plastic and bondo
the hardest part was the bottom : the inward hollow structure.
After a few tries and a lot of bondo this was the result :
I also added the top detail.
I made a mold , using EVO's instructions from the clone forum
I then cast the helmet using Smoothcast 300 tinted grey.
Unfortunaly the master didn't survive.....
The Helmets came out pretty nice !
Got the greeblies cast.
Mock up of how it should look
Then figuring out how to attach the RF.
Now some primer , final sanding and then.......Paint !