Subscribe
    Mar 4, 2013, 7:57 AM - Looking for a helmet #1

Hi! I'm from Sweden and new to the forum and is very interested in constructing a costume. I've been thinking of getting a Bo Katan costume. What I mainly need is the helmet, I've checked around the forums on how to make helmets, etc., but the fact is that I'm very new to making costumes ad helmets, and I think it would be too advanced for me to start with . It is like this that i would like to join the 105st Legion Nordic garrison in about a year, so i have the time to get the material to the suit and so on. I think Bo katan is very cool and would like to construct such a costume with finished kits to paint myself. What I wonder, is if someone makes such helmets or parts of Bo Katan and have them for sale within the year? if thats the case, I am very interested in such a helmet, and wonder a little about prices and shipping to Sweden?
    Sincerely Frida
  2. I helped at SDCC '08 Fett Seven's Avatar
    Mar 4, 2013, 8:38 AM - Re: Looking for a helmet #2

Cruzer(a member here) is the one you what to contact for Bo Katan parts and helmet. I have one of his Katan helmets, he dose excellent work.
    Check out this link,
    http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f62/l...o-katan-44038/
    Mar 4, 2013, 11:04 AM - Re: Looking for a helmet #3

Thank you very much, i will Contact him
    Mar 4, 2013, 12:05 PM - Re: Looking for a helmet #4

There are also two other members here that offer great helmets: A'den Skirata and Zihyer.
    Mar 6, 2013, 9:50 AM - Re: Looking for a helmet #5

Thanks for the plug Cruzer. That means allot! Mine come out to about 1.2 kilograms and are cast in shore 65D urethane resin. I don't have a for sale thread right now because I'm about a week or so behind on PM orders.
  6. Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Mar 8, 2013, 5:41 PM - Re: Looking for a helmet #6

I was just refered over to cruzer as well purchased the armor kit from kw now looking to get the helmet and jetpack
    Mar 9, 2013, 6:10 PM - Re: Looking for a helmet #7

Thank you all for your advices i have contacted various sellers for questions and prizes. And i bought a helmet from Skirata arms as i liked their dedign of bo katan
    Mar 21, 2013, 7:12 PM - Re: Looking for a helmet #8

Looking forward to watching your build