Subscribe
    Nov 30, 2012, 9:19 PM - Greetings! #1

Finally! Bo Katan, a costume I really want to have put together! Congrats to those who have put together theirs already, it looks amazing - and good luck to those who are in the process.

I'm really keen to get in touch with some folks who might be able to help me out with putting together this kit, or even some advice on pointing me in the right direction. I have been blown away by the friendliness and sincerity of the 501st so far while I have been putting together my Sith.

A sincere thankyou to everyone I'm going to be annoying with questions in the coming weeks!

--Esa
    Dec 4, 2012, 11:48 AM - Re: Greetings! #2

I'm learning tons along the way with my BK build. Fire away on the questions and I'll definitely chime in and help where I can. How far along are you?
    Jan 31, 2013, 2:55 AM - Re: Greetings! #3

Phew! Finally - thanks to kwdesigns, Cruzer and Seeker I have a kit planned out and on order. I can't wait to start getting the pieces and putting up WIP's! Not to mention...uh..getting back to the gym and getting my butt toned again! That Bo-Katan is in some serious shape.

--Esa
    Feb 4, 2013, 3:34 AM - Re: Greetings! #4

yay another Aussie doing BK those 3 guys are seriously awesome to talk to about your build. best wishes
    Mar 21, 2013, 7:13 PM - Re: Greetings! #5

Looking forward to seeing your build!