I really liked the look and paint schemes of the Mando buckets in the group shot of the Mandalorians in the Clone Wars trailer. So I started playing around with a damaged BKBT Jango bucket I had. At first my plans were to use an old motorcycle benie helmet as the dome to give me a narrower look, but it was too small. I ended up spliting the BKBT dome to decrease the circumference by about 1". I also narrowed the front visor, shaved the unwanted ear areas off the rf side, and will extened the bottom of the helmet by about 1/2"-5/8". Today I'll begin working on the two ear pieces and then start smoothing everything out with body filler. Here's the progress so far.