Subscribe
    Jan 13, 2014, 10:45 AM - Bo Katan gauntlet darts and discs #1

Hello all:

Any ideas on who makes these? I'm looking everywhere I can think of but I'm coming up short.

501st Legion: Vader's Fist

looking for the cutting wheels on the right gauntlet and the darts for the left.

Thanks for any and all help on this!!
    Jan 21, 2014, 7:19 AM - Re: Bo Katan gauntlet darts and discs #2

if you know someone with a 3D printer you can easily print those out and download the model from here: Bo Katan Mandalorian Deathwatch Gauntlet by AprilStorm - Thingiverse
    Jan 21, 2014, 2:20 PM - Re: Bo Katan gauntlet darts and discs #3

I have also uploaded this, so one can just order these parts directly from shapeways printed in stainless steel. I have not personally done this, though technically they should be easy to attach to metal rods: https://www.shapeways.com/model/1404...&materialId=23
    Jan 22, 2014, 9:27 AM - Re: Bo Katan gauntlet darts and discs #4

Quote aprilstorm said: View Post
    I have also uploaded this, so one can just order these parts directly from shapeways printed in stainless steel. I have not personally done this, though technically they should be easy to attach to metal rods: https://www.shapeways.com/model/1404...&materialId=23
    You are AMAZING!! THANK YOU!!
    Jan 23, 2014, 8:55 PM - Re: Bo Katan gauntlet darts and discs #5

Jan 24, 2014, 11:09 AM - Re: Bo Katan gauntlet darts and discs #6

thanks for the heads up Gordon...I'm not immediately seeing them, but I'll reach out and see what he says. April's CNC'd aluminum ones seem most intriguing at the moment! She pointed out that the CRL-depicted ones aren't 100% correct, and I tend to agree. Maybe enough interest here to make a run, April?