Need Help Han In Carbonite

Need Help Han In Carbonite

Hey everyone,

My name is Alex Buechel, and im a star wars artist. I recently did a card set for topps, shown bellow and am trying to do a full size print of my two card puzzle with Boba and Han. However the reference i have of han is very low quality and was looking to see if anyone was (a) local -macomb michigan. and wouldn't mind if i come over with my camera or (b) could direct me to a good site where i can find an image almost exact to the one i have shown on the cards... or (c) could take a picture for me standing on the same angle as my drawing so i can do the rest...

I need to get this print done for Motor City Comic con, and printed, so im on a huge time crisis...

Thanks Alex

the image on the top right, is what im looking to re-do but with good reference.

Re: Need Help Han In Carbonite

Man i wish i could help...but good job and congratulations on the artwork and cards!!

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

what references would you like? I can take any photos you want, i also have some very good ones from the last con.

I would need a photo, very similar (in not identical) to the one i dew up top. In the twin card set where you can see boba and han in carbonite. But the photo i used was reall low res, and it was cut off, id need more of the image. yet retaining the quality in face so when i draw it, it does look like han..

Just a side picture.... Im recreating that image up top i did for the cards. Just larger....

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

ill look toda for that pic. i know i have his face in high res, not sure if it goes all the way down. but i can take one tomorrow likely.

From
    God's Country (Oklahoma)

I knew if anyone could do this M2 could. I would love to see the final work guys!

Stormrider said: View Post
    ill look toda for that pic. i know i have his face in high res, not sure if it goes all the way down. but i can take one tomorrow likely.
    That would be awesome. !

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

The subject of thsese was the fett for Philip Wise, however, you can see the HIC behind him. Its intentionally blurry using depth of field, but this is what I have on hand atm. ill look for more.

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

For most browsers use your mouse scroll wheel and control at the same time to zoom in and out.

thanks guys that was the perfect angle, I was able to partially use this....