Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    May 2010
    May 2, 2010, 2:16 PM - HIC hand/face cast? #1

Hey guys

Im new to this forum so be gentle with me lol. Ive taken a bit of a break from a chewbacca replica Ive been working on to start a HIC rep. (I need a break from latch hooking chewy hairs) Im wondering who would have a set of han solo hands and face casts to sell?
    May 2, 2010, 3:12 PM - Re: HIC hand/face cast? #2

Bobamaker does the face
    May 2, 2010, 3:15 PM - Re: HIC hand/face cast? #3

I do sell the face casts but I'm not sure where you'll find the hands. http://www.bobamaker.co.uk/Han_Head.html
    May 3, 2010, 9:58 AM - Re: HIC hand/face cast? #4

Im working on doing a just face/hands/torso, with no surrounding flat space (just the core) to reduce the price and simplicity of building ones own HIC models. (toes also).

Doing just the hands is difficult because the way the mold sets up, the hands bleed into the chest cavity.

Ill have pics of the first pulls this week. Roughly 200-250 for them instead of 400. (shipped)
  5. Member Since
    May 2010
    May 3, 2010, 5:47 PM - Re: HIC hand/face cast? #5

Quote Stormrider said: View Post
    Im working on doing a just face/hands/torso, with no surrounding flat space (just the core) to reduce the price and simplicity of building ones own HIC models. (toes also).

Doing just the hands is difficult because the way the mold sets up, the hands bleed into the chest cavity.

Ill have pics of the first pulls this week. Roughly 200-250 for them instead of 400. (shipped)

Oooohhh. that sounds awesome! I'm definitely game for buying one of those especially at that price (will save me huuuggge on time/money and materials) Keep me posted!
    May 3, 2010, 6:56 PM - Re: HIC hand/face cast? #6

Ill have one pulled for an example this week, and then start a run. They will be heavy rubber, reinforced with a rubberized material backing.