Subscribe
    May 27, 2011, 3:41 PM - Twi'lek costume and facial makeup application video #1

Hello ! its been a while since i have posted on here .. and well ... i like it here , finally i got off my fat butt and did some productive stuff like making AN ACTUAL STAR WARS COSTUME ... i still want to go over my lekku in liquid latex to give it a cool ... texture but this is what i got so far ... my twi'lek dancer costume

YouTube - ‪Twi 'lek facial makeup application video‬‏

great thing about photography is .. i did not have to paint my back and from my knees down LOL ... this is something that would be great to have a helper on ... it is hard to paint your entire body ... but worth it ! .. if anyone is curious on how i made my lekku . how i made a purple liquid foundation ,and how i set entire body paint to last PLEASE ASK ill answer to the best of my ability also ... if anyone is curious on how to remove this much make up without irritating your skin to the death .. also let me know

total makeup application time including full body coverage and facial definition for a realistic look plus eye makeup took 40 minutes realtime ... lekku construction 30 minutes for hand stitching , stuffing , and applying decoration ...dressing up was quick... lekku was secure enough and comfortable enough for a day of wear .
  2. slave1pilot is offline slave1pilot
    May 27, 2011, 4:53 PM - Re: Twi'lek costume and facial makeup application video #2

I'll go ahead and be the first to say I'll volunteer to do your body paint.
    see how smooth I am?
    I'll use the interwebs to hit on you and eventually you will be my girlfriend.

seriously though, Nice work Nic.
    Last edited by slave1pilot; May 27, 2011 at 4:59 PM.
    May 27, 2011, 5:07 PM - Re: Twi'lek costume and facial makeup application video #3

rofl ... you know .. its almost as if a lotta people think that way ! they make idiots of themselves and expect a .. biscut or something lol thanks very much ... its about time i posted something on here .. i really stay away because i have a huge crush on the fett .. and there are too many fetts walking around
  4. slave1pilot is offline slave1pilot
    May 27, 2011, 5:33 PM - Re: Twi'lek costume and facial makeup application video #4

You can always make your own Boba.
    There are several female Fett's here.
    I have a few friends that have there own Boba Fett costume.
    Christi (crazy4bobafett)

and Dani (Gonzofett)
    Dani is the third from the left (I'm second)

That's me on the left and Dani on the right here;
    May 27, 2011, 5:45 PM - Re: Twi'lek costume and facial makeup application video #5

i def! wanna make a suit bad .... money is tight right now though! in time my friend ... once i get my hands on a suit its not coming off .. ill be like linus from the peanuts .. with a dirt cloud following me and everything
  6. slave1pilot is offline slave1pilot
    May 27, 2011, 5:47 PM - Re: Twi'lek costume and facial makeup application video #6

You've fused two Peanuts characters into one
    Linus had the Blanket that he always had with him, and Pigpen had the dirt cloud. LOL
    May 27, 2011, 5:52 PM - Re: Twi'lek costume and facial makeup application video #7

lol i remember linus with a filthy blanket and filth.. hmm nope .. nope you are right
    May 27, 2011, 9:14 PM - Re: Twi'lek costume and facial makeup application video #8

Quote Error said: View Post
    rofl ... you know .. its almost as if a lotta people think that way ! they make idiots of themselves and expect a .. biscut or something lol thanks very much ... its about time i posted something on here .. i really stay away because i have a huge crush on the fett .. and there are too many fetts walking around

You once said I should just stand in your room with my Fett suit on forever and just hold in my pee.
    May 27, 2011, 9:20 PM - Re: Twi'lek costume and facial makeup application video #9

and i still hold you to that....
    May 27, 2011, 11:10 PM - Re: Twi'lek costume and facial makeup application video #10

messing with the idea of darth talon tattoos using loreal liquid intense eyeliner , comes with a long fine paint brush

LOL
    May 27, 2011, 11:32 PM - Re: Twi'lek costume and facial makeup application video #11

Pretty impressive for eyeliner!
    May 28, 2011, 12:39 AM - Re: Twi'lek costume and facial makeup application video #12

cleaning it off was more impressive i can assure you lol i was one step away from getting the paint thinner!
  13. Member Since
    Jul 2011
    Jul 12, 2011, 12:24 AM - Re: Twi'lek costume and facial makeup application video #13

What a coincidence Error...I'm from Earth also.
    Jul 13, 2011, 4:43 PM - Re: Twi'lek costume and facial makeup application video #14

haha! love the lessons in interwebs flirting. i'll have to practice slave1pilot's smooth moves!

i think you'd make a great darth talon. she's a tough one though since most twi'lek's have headbands to cover where the lekku appliance hits the forehead. hers is open so it takes a good makeup job to make it work.