Hey guys- In my very little spare time i was inspired to attempt my first armor attempt ever. Although I have never played the game, I am currently finishing the book. Using an abdominal crunch mat I pulled from my gym, I skeched and shaped the cast over a mannequin. Next I used some cork from Joannes fabrics, black duck tape (because im anal and wanted it to match the padding) to shape the collar. Next, I will have a buddy of mine fiberglass. I wanted the chest armor to be a bit "beefier" than some of the images ive seen. In the first photo youll notice that i've actually trimmed the sides to be a bit closer to the game images although I have brought the pectoral portion a bit lower. Let me know what you guys think so far. Ill keep ya posted!