Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Nov 2009
    Jun 10, 2010, 5:50 PM - Re: Star Wars Pepakura File Wiki #51

Quote Tankboy said: View Post
    Ohhhhh!!!! CAn't wait! A full-scale Scorpian tank?
    You are close, but not close enough, I'm only 50% finished with the pep files for it but it will be full scale . Also I have 3D files for a HD Scorpion but I won't unfold them anytime soon.
    Jun 11, 2010, 3:34 AM - Re: Star Wars Pepakura File Wiki #52

I think I'm almost done. Well, I have 1.5 GB of pepakura files. Most of them are SW things but there are also files from predators, halo, warhammer, etc. A huge part is ships and non-wearable things though.
    I want to clarify that I haven't made any of those files. I spent a lot of hours searching in google and forums, that's all the credit I can get. It's Vagabond and all the other people who have designed and unfolded the 3D files who should have all the glory! :P
    I don't know how I'm going to share this stuff... I'm considering using Dropbox...
    Last edited by Ogait-Nas; Jun 15, 2010 at 3:50 AM.
  3. Member Since
    Nov 2009
    Jun 11, 2010, 9:36 AM - Re: Star Wars Pepakura File Wiki #53

Use 4Shared more space to upload than other sites.
    Jun 11, 2010, 11:03 AM - Re: Star Wars Pepakura File Wiki #54

yup, 4shared. I was also thinking... perhaps if we modified all of the pep files we post on the wikia, and put a text block stating the author, unfolder, where the file was from, etc. Then, upload all the stuff on to 1 4shared account, I have a second email address that I can create a new account with. So we don't **** out our own bandwidths.
  5. Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Jun 11, 2010, 3:11 PM - Re: Star Wars Pepakura File Wiki #55

i use 4share too lol
  6. Member Since
    Apr 2010
    Jun 12, 2010, 6:30 PM - Re: Star Wars Pepakura File Wiki #56

Anyone have RC files(Republic Commando) besides helmet and torso, and have an idea when the 405th will be back on?
    Jun 13, 2010, 7:59 AM - Re: Star Wars Pepakura File Wiki #57

Quote d40commando said: View Post
    Anyone have RC files(Republic Commando) besides helmet and torso, and have an idea when the 405th will be back on?
    405th should be around this week sometime... hopefully. And unless you pay skip $48 for his clone bundle, nope, not yet.
  8. Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Jun 13, 2010, 1:44 PM - Re: Star Wars Pepakura File Wiki #58

Quote Tankboy said: View Post
    405th should be around this week sometime... hopefully. And unless you pay skip $48 for his clone bundle, nope, not yet.
    i have some but idk whos they are and there not unfolded i dont think
  9. Member Since
    Nov 2009
    Jun 14, 2010, 5:21 PM - Re: Star Wars Pepakura File Wiki #59

That would probably be A1TD's 3D files for the RC you are talking about Lunarlord, good news I'll have the Neo-Crusader dine tomarrow just finishing up the unfold today and I may even be done today. Also working on wearable files for General Grievous which will be a whole new challenge for me to do but if it can be done I'm probably the only one that could do it for pepakura.
  10. Member Since
    Nov 2009
    Jun 14, 2010, 5:57 PM - Re: Star Wars Pepakura File Wiki #60

Here's General Grievous' Head image sorry guys not releasing the files and instructions yet and by instructions I mean how you will get the parts attached.
  11. Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Jun 14, 2010, 6:08 PM - Re: Star Wars Pepakura File Wiki #61

Sweet and thank you for everything you do
  12. Member Since
    Nov 2009
    Jun 14, 2010, 6:31 PM - Re: Star Wars Pepakura File Wiki #62

No problem Lunarlord I could release the 3D files for Grievous now but you probably can't edit the 3D model otherwise you would lose the textures on the files.
    Jun 15, 2010, 4:39 AM - Re: Star Wars Pepakura File Wiki #63

4shared account ready. Uploading the files...
    Jun 15, 2010, 7:31 AM - Re: Star Wars Pepakura File Wiki #64

Jun 15, 2010, 6:24 PM - Re: Star Wars Pepakura File Wiki #65

woah... a minute and a half waiting, 2 minutes downloading, and 30 more seconds extracting all 897 files!!!!! Beware if you have a slow internet downloading this... you'll be there a long time. Excellent compilation though. But I'd recommend removing Dungbeetle's stormie files. I believe those are not to be distributed as pdo.s any more.

also, what's with the wikia? It's all weird looking and somewhat screwed up...
    Jun 15, 2010, 7:58 PM - Re: Star Wars Pepakura File Wiki #66

Nintendude? I never knew you were vagabond. I bow to you in reverence. Any way, I would love to make samus. Second of all, I would love to make scout. Third of all, I am not very good at pepakura and I would really appreciate it if you made a lowpoly version of everything that you make so People like me can make it and just use bondo for detail. Infact, I would apreciate it (it would be alot of work) but to make low poly versions of some of your former creations. Also, I have always wanted to make a revan helmet, but the only pepakura file I could find was by skip (who wasn't as accurate as I would like, not to take away from his work).

I'm sorry for all my requests, but since I'm not as ggod as you, I just have to hope you'll make the models.

BTW, I'm younger and all, (therefor I have less experience with creation) but everyone else has flawless pepakura work and they make it look easy. When I tried a slightly lowpoly version of a halo scout helmet it turned out pretty crude. Is there some trick or methatology?
  17. Member Since
    Nov 2009
    Jun 15, 2010, 8:04 PM - Re: Star Wars Pepakura File Wiki #67

Well if you're looking for a Revan mask there is one on this page that I unfolded, and I think either on here or on the Tamasoft Pepakura Gallery which is another place I upload stuff you will find the SW Scout Helmet, the trick I find with helmets is to build the back, top, sides and then putting the front on in that order. And yes I use Nintendude and Vagabond at several fan sites if you see it somewhere that's probably me.
    Jun 15, 2010, 11:55 PM - Re: Star Wars Pepakura File Wiki #68

"Is it ok with you Dungbeetle to have some of your SW files hosted on the wiki? "

Yeah, anything on my blog can be posted elsewhere. Just don't host the files on 4shared, hotfile, etc. You can just use the download links from my blog. Note that some things are .pdf only now.
    Jun 16, 2010, 1:43 AM - Re: Star Wars Pepakura File Wiki #69

Ok, dung0beetle, can you download the file I uploaded and tell me what your files are? I'll remove all of them but I'll leave a .txt document linking people to your blog if that is ok
  20. Jun 16, 2010, 2:25 AM - Re: Star Wars Pepakura File Wiki #70

I love these files, just finished making the Darth Malak mask post pics later if you guys want.
  21. Member Since
    Nov 2009
    Jun 16, 2010, 11:19 AM - Re: Star Wars Pepakura File Wiki #71

Yes GamboaFett66 please show pictures , a few questions, does the mask fit? did you have to do any re-scaling? I am just trying to find out if I will need to re-scale it to fit people better, I also have the Malak mask with his head in it.
    Jun 16, 2010, 11:55 AM - Re: Star Wars Pepakura File Wiki #72

Quote Vagabond said: View Post
    And yes I use Nintendude and Vagabond at several fan sites if you see it somewhere that's probably me.
    Lol, I had no idea you were the same person. I thought you (and your alter ego) were working together or something
  23. Jun 16, 2010, 1:13 PM - Re: Star Wars Pepakura File Wiki #73

The mask fits perfectly to my head, did no re-scaling here are some pics with it on.

Star Wars fan boy FTW!
    Jun 16, 2010, 1:51 PM - Re: Star Wars Pepakura File Wiki #74

my only problem with the malak mask is the 2 prong detail thingys on the jaws are too far apart. you'll need to extend them about an inch or so to be accurate. But hey, that's just me.

@Graphix: For making low-poly models, I can do that. You import them into blender, then add modifier, "decimate" and whatever factor you choose makes it lower poly. For making pe clean, select a piece that is at the center of the model, and build out from the sides. TAKE YOUR TIME. 1 misaligned piece can throw the entire model off, and it takes forever to fix that at the bondo stage. good luck!
  25. Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Jun 16, 2010, 1:56 PM - Re: Star Wars Pepakura File Wiki #75

wow i missed alot
    edit: gamboafett66 looks like your part of our team now so welcome to the team lol and i have a new youtube account made for everything 405th to keep the youtube committee and 405th members alike up-to-date feel free to take alook http://www.youtube.com/user/405thinsider
    edit2: want me to go ahead and add all the SW ones from that huge collection file onto our wiki?
    Last edited by lunarlord; Jun 16, 2010 at 2:11 PM.