Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Star Fortress Productions

From
    Pittsburgh Pa

Re: Star Fortress Productions

when i saw that boba fett i literally felt my heart turn black then die the fett should never look like that i would buy the rubies supreme before that!

From
    Riverside

Thank you for threads like this. I am looking at starting with a Fett costume or Republic Commando. I would have bought from him if not for you all. Thanks for the heads up. This site is amazing.

From
    Ambato

Kord said:I am looking at starting with a Fett costume or Republic Commando...

Hey Kord, why not both of them? here and CTnet are plenty of tutorials and links, good luck vod!!
    Giovanni

The clone helmets are really good, good proportions. WARNING, everything else is absolutely horrifying! I am very happy with the Clone helmets. There may be a size problem for those helmets with the neck ring but this can be altered. I have a large head and did manage to squeeze in but know I have longer hair and I will have to alter. If you cut face off and reattach with magnets this is a good solution for neck rings. -----but DO NOT buy any other helmets.------- The god thing about these groups is everything is heavily researched and we have the support of TONS of members! Clone armour should be made from nothing other than HIP plastic.
    This is just my experience hope it helps.

I'd suggest not buying from him at ALL, even if everything was perfect quality and got to me a day after ordering, I don't support recasters and pedophiles this guy's apparently both.

mandosoldier said: View Post
    I'd suggest not buying from him at ALL, even if everything was perfect quality and got to me a day after ordering, I don't support recasters and pedophiles this guy's apparently both.

GOD. I feel really sick. I thought you were just making fun. I've just read the report. I think I'm going to throw up.

Is this scum not in jail?

From
    Downey, CA

The archives of both TDH and RPF are replete with accounts of this individual’s reprehensible and absolutely horrendous actions that have marred the history of our community for numerous years. I can’t emphasize enough the relevance to our younger and prospective members of not conducting business with this repulsive excuse for a human being.

From
    North Texas

baronsfield said: View Post
    GOD. I feel really sick. I thought you were just making fun. I've just read the report. I think I'm going to throw up.

Is this scum not in jail?

he fled the country to avoid jail if I remember right

From
    Waltham, MA

And on a purely practical level, there is NOTHING offered by SFP that is better than (or even equal too) the work of more reputable dealers. I've never seen their movie clone up close, but I know their animated clone wars stuff is beyond horrid.

Thankyou for your support. I'm going to crush my helmets with a hammer. Maybe this could be reported to fair trading? Again, thankyou.

From
    San Antonio, Tx

Wow, so glad i read this, i almost bought some of the items. Looked to good to be true.

I urge everyone to spread this word, if we can get word around and stop anymore new unaware buyers from buying from him it could only be a good thing. If nothing else tell everyone who even hints at getting armor to research SFP and not buy his ****.

From
    Waltham, MA

As far as spreading the word goes.... GOOGLE IS OUR FRIEND!!! All it takes is to put Star Fortress Productions into Google. The first hit that isn't them is a huge *** DON'T BUY THIS!!!!!! Post

From
    Deventer

Why??? It's nothing but a waste of money

Star Fortress is

From
    San Jose, CA

Star Fortress Productions appears to have changed his eBay user ID to "nexus_enterprising"

eBay My World - nexus_enterprising

From
    Adelaide SA

baronsfield said: View Post
    The clone helmets are really good, good proportions. WARNING, everything else is absolutely horrifying! I am very happy with the Clone helmets.

They're probably Re-casts from a respectable prop maker.

From
    Germany

except that they properbly use the same strange resin (or is it the fiber?) that smells like a burning Barn full of liquid manure when you wanna drill holes in it or dremel something out.

Thank you for the warning! I was looking at Nexus Enterprising kit - lists him as being in New York if I remember right also has a Nexus Enterprises website

I thought it was ann odd combination sexy lingerie and Star Wars kit!

From
    LA

I guess there is no extradition treaty between the US and the Philippines? I would love to see this guy apprehended - it sickens me to think people unknowingly (and knowingly) pay this guy so he can hole up somewhere.

Boy do I feel stupid. Ordered over 7 months ago and haven't heard from SF. Even emailed them but no response. Looks like I've bee duped. Even if I get my order I can just imagine the piece of junk I'll be getting in the mail.

What distresses me is they constantly **** talk the 501st about lying about them, gimme a second to laugh at that, and THEN turn around and brag about how many 501st members buy from them, and there ARE members that do, they actively support these asssholes. Personally I'd be all for a legion movement that boot anyone who knows the history and still gives $ to people who badmouth the Legion and then sell **** to them.

Glad I found this gem of a thread. Invaluable to a newb like me. Might as well post to bump it and keep it active for other newcomers.

From
    Denmark

Im not trying to start a witch-hunt or anything, but i wish someone would make a sticky thread of people to avoid like this guy.

I saw this thread a year or two ago when I found a listing for a clone trooper helmet from SFP on eBay. I was tempted to buy it because I wanted to gain some experience painting a prop helmet but after reading the thread I decided against it. I'm glad I did too. I still come across them on eBay from time to time so they are still out there selling their stuff.

I wonder if Johntab ever got his stuff or a refund?

Wow. What a scumbag. I'm glad to find this post. My husband wanted to buy Biker Scout gear from him and I had reservations.