Sith boots?

Sith boots?

Hi guys and gals,

Does anyone have a recommendation on some nice black boots for a dark jedi / sith type of character?

I was thinking of doing a custom character like this for Halloween, and need to get my butt moving on scouting out good accessories.

Thanks!

From
    Alberta Canada

Re: Sith boots?

Best i can think of is here

Re: Sith boots?

Custom Boots by Motorcowboy :: Star Wars Boots - Made to Your Measurements

This guy makes them and all kinds of other replica boots and shoes to order, to your own measurements. That makes a ton of difference wearing them for a whole day. He will make anything you want, even based on your drawings.

Darth Maul boots specifically are here:
    Custom Boots by Motorcowboy Darth Maul Star Wars Boots - made to your measurements

These are not inexpensive at $525 but are real boots you could wear every day like any other style (if you want to frighten co-workers that is..).

For me it was a close choice between motorcowboy and wesco when I wanted some engineer-style motorcycle boots made to my measurements.
    I picked wesco because of the style -they have made the engineer boot since the 1930's and so I have no personal experience with motorcowboy. You have to judge them for yourself.