Shadow Guard Costume Pictures

From
    Kansas

Shadow Guard Costume Pictures

Hey guys! Ever since the recent completion of my Sith Stalker Tatooine Costume, I've been dying to start on another costume project. After browsing through the Cargo Hold for a while, I was able to find a Royal Guard Helmet for cheap and I bought it on the spot. Here are pictures of it so far:

shadow-guard-costume-1-jpgshadow-guard-costume-2-jpgshadow-guard-costume-3-jpgshadow-guard-costume-5-jpgshadow-guard-costume-4-jpgshadow-guard-costume-6-jpg

I've decided that I'm going to make a Shadow Guard costume from the Force Unleashed video game. (Probably the cloaked version from the Wii version of the game.) Sometime this week, I'm going to sand down the helmet, paint it, and install a visor. After that, all I'll need is a cloak and a Force Pike and I'll be done!

From
    Kansas

Re: Shadow Guard Costume Pictures

Update: Sanded down the helmet, painted it, and then installed a visor. Here's the finished helmet:

shadow-guard-costume-7-jpgshadow-guard-costume-8-jpgshadow-guard-costume-9-jpgshadow-guard-costume-10-jpgshadow-guard-costume-11-jpg

Probably going to work on the cloak next, but I don't really know where to start. Any suggestions?

From
    Kansas

Update: Here's a video of the helmet in action!

Thanks for posting the pictures, this looks like a great costume!

From
    Kansas

Thanks! Even though it isn't finished yet, I'm still very happy with what I've done so far.

From
    Kansas

Update: Got black fabric the other day, and I was able to finish the cloak! Here are pictures of the costume...

shadow-guard-costume-12-jpgshadow-guard-costume-14-jpgshadow-guard-costume-13-jpgshadow-guard-costume-15-jpgshadow-guard-costume-16-jpg

Surprisingly, the cloak only took me about one hour to make, and the all the fabric only cost me ten bucks. Still need a weapon for this guy, but I'm not so sure about buying one right now. (I'm kind of tight on money) Either way, I'm going to post a video of the costume soon...

From
    Kansas

-Video Removed-
    Last edited by Aeronnz; Jul 24, 2012 at 3:35 PM.