Subscribe
    2 Weeks Ago - Aug 20, 2015, 7:28 AM - Scout Trooper Build #1

Hello all,
    My name is Joe, I am active duty Navy. I am joining the 501st NER soon. But I need a costume first. I am starting my build on a Scout Trooper. So far I have an ide on what I need and where I'll get it. Armor- Studio creations, Gloves- wampawear, Flightsuit- wampawear, all I really need guidance on is the cumberbund, boots, and a good helmet. Any suggestions/guidance would be appreciated. Glad to be a part of this community.
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
    2 Weeks Ago - Aug 20, 2015, 8:07 AM - Re: Scout Trooper Build #2

Have you checked out The 501st Pathfinders Detachment
    2 Weeks Ago - Aug 20, 2015, 8:37 AM - Re: Scout Trooper Build #3

Yes, I'm there too. Figured best way to get most info would be to cross post. I'm here, there, and at my local 501st Remnant.
  5. Member Since
    Aug 2015
    1 Week Ago - Aug 24, 2015, 11:10 AM - Re: Scout Trooper Build #4

Studio creations has a really good helmet or you can look up krop serkel (I think that's how it's spelled) i believe there is another guy lone wolf who makes Fiberglas ones and they are a little bigger . I'm 5'11" and about 270 and I have a KS helmet and I love it . I'm 501st shadow scout . I believe on the SC website there is a link to a lady who makes cummerbunds and pouches too ? Or you can email them and he will let you know . Hope that helps
    1 Week Ago - Aug 24, 2015, 2:01 PM - Re: Scout Trooper Build #5

That does help, thank you. I got most items on standby now. going through SC for armor. then various spots for everything else. Buying everything come September once I get off of leave. Trying to have everything made by DEC. 18th, the big day everyone is waiting for.
  7. Member Since
    Aug 2015
    1 Week Ago - Aug 24, 2015, 5:57 PM - Re: Scout Trooper Build #6

i have a guy who is in arizona that presses scout armor for a reasonable price . if you havent already purchased armor pm me and ill shoot you his email .ive bought two scout kits already from him and they are really nice . youll need the straps and buckles and to trim it and depending on personal preference source more accurate tank topper greeblies but for the price its a steal !!